Pakistan WASA Jobs 2022 – WASA Jobs Today we share all the information about the activities of the Water and Sanitation Agency. The Water and Sanitation Agency has released the latest posts in Faisalabad. It is a great opportunity for qualified candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for positions such as Project Director Deputy Assistant Director Sub-Developer Account Manager and specific fourth grade activities.
The Agency has issued various positions according to their qualifications. Their age limit should be 63 years.The last day for this activity is 16 February 2022.
Here we share a little information about WASA. Faisalabad is the third largest city in Pakistan and the second largest in the Punjab region. The City has grown rapidly from 70,000 people every year in 1947 to about 3.2 million. The Chenab River flows about 30KM to the Northwest and the Ravi River about 40KM to the South East. The Faisalabad groundwater environment outside certain districts near the Rakh Branch Canal is highly saline and unsuitable for human consumption.
The city began to be supplied with potable water in 1903 and water resources were extended for a long time, commemorating the supply of water that had died in 1939. By 1960 the sewage system used to provide offices for an estimated 0.2 million people.
Pakistan WASA Jobs 2022 List
- Project Director
- Assistant Director
- Sub Engineer
- Account Clerk
- Deputy Director
- Others Class IV
WASA Jobs Requirements
Civil Electrical and
Pakistan WASA Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Water and Sanitation Agency|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Qualifications||Matric to Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||16 February 2022|
WASA Jobs Eligibility
- Qualifications: WASA agency has issued different job qualifications for the different jobs. The minimum required qualifications for the class IV jobs is Matric and if the candidates want to do a high profile job they must having Bachelors to MSC or Masters degrees. All of these degrees must be recognized for PEC or HEC.
- Experience: Experience is also required for high profile jobs is 01 to 18 years and excellent experience in MS Office. The LTV certificate is compulsory for the post of Driver.
- Salary Package: WASA Agency has issued a smart salary package for all jobs. The maximum salary package for a high profile job is 300000 and the salary package for the Class IV job is 40000 to 25000.
How To Apply For WASA Jobs?
- Interested and qualified candidates can apply for all of these posts online through Punjab Information Technology Board official website www.jobs.pujab.gov.pk
- For those candidates who want to apply for class IV jobs like driver security guard Office boy and Dak runner, they need to send their CV along with the application form and 02 passport size photograph with attested copies of CNIC or certificates and testimonials.
- Candidates can apply for more than one position through separate applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- For those candidates who are already employed in any semi-Govt or Government, they need to apply through respective institutions.
- The last date for submitting the application form is 16 February 2022